The vertical constant is used when piping stress is critical and pipe is subject to vertical movement in excess of ½ inch due to thermal expansion, and also at locations here it is necessary to avid any transfer of stress from support or onto critical terminals or connecting equipment. These constants are manufactured by Piping Technology & Products, Inc.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Supports and Expansion Joints for Furnace Applications Webinar
• July 26, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am and 2pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits