Piping Technology and Products, Inc. recently designed and fabricated eighteen 1,200 lb to 5,800 lb. load PTP-2 type F size 100 to 150 variable springs for a company in South Korea. These variable springs fabricated from carbon steel are designed for 200°F. They have an overall height of 9.5″ to 11.5″ and are designed for a travel range of 1/8″ upward to 3/16″ downward. Per the customer’s request the variables were coated with a custom paint. To ensure quality, standard load testing was performed on the variables prior to shipping.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits