PT&P manufactured 72″ dia. insulated supports for temperatures as low as -260°F. The insulation is multi-layered comprised of polyurethane foam with a density of 20 PCF, a vapor barrier, an aluminum metal jacket, and acoustic pads. The acoustic pads are installed around the cold shoe to absorb vibration. The base and bearing plates are fabricated from carbon steel. The shoes will be used to support and insulate piping in a receiving & regassification plant and refinery.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Constant Spring Supports Design and Application Webinar
• December 13, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits