PT&P designed and fabricated U-Type constant spring support , with PTFE, 25% glass filled side plate for a Polypropylene Plant in Texas. The constant is fabricated from carbon steel, and hot-dipped galvanized for extra protection against corrosion. The vertical movement is 1.5″ total upward travel and is capable of supporting a 10,350 lb. load. The constant underwent standard load testing prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits