PT&P designed 100-F type constant spring supports for an oil refinery in Alabama. These custom constant spring supports are 32” x 12” x 23.5” and designed to support an operating load of 650 lb. with 14” of total travel. The constants are fabricated from A36 carbon steel and the coil is from 5160H alloy material. Standard load and travel testing were completed to ensure the quality and performance of these constants.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits