The photographs above show insulated pipe supports designed for a system being installed in a very cold climate in Russia. The insulating components are inside next to the pipe. The outside components are galvanized steel. In the foreground of the photo at the right are two fixtures which were built for load testing these pipe supports by applying known forces with a hydraulic load cell. Piping Technology & Products, Inc., fabricated prototype units for a Houston Engineering Firm and tested the units. After successful tests a number of similar units were built for shipment to Russia.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Engineered Spring Supports (Practical, Hands-on Approach) Webinar
• May 23, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits