PT&P fabricated hot shoes with an insulation thickness of 2 ½” and a pipe size of 20″. The supports are fabricated from carbon steel with a red oxide finish and calcium silicate insulation. They are capable of loads up to 3400 lb. and temperatures ranging from 40°F to 1200°F. PT&P completed delivery for this rush job within two weeks.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Supports and Expansion Joints for Furnace Applications Webinar
• January 31, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits