Smart Maintenance Solutions
- 40+ Years of Manufacturing & Field Services
- 3 Million Pipe Supports Installed Globally Today
- 1000+ Audits Done for Pipe Supports & Expansion Joints
- World’s 1st Use of Sensors/A.I. to Pipe Supports
- 50+ Pipe Support & Expansion Joint Design & Stress Engineers
PT&P In Action
PT&P In Action
Field Services was called out to consult on how to properly support a high temperature line with extreme movement at a coal refinery.
Clamp on pipe shoe was replaced 60 feet off the ground on a critical line at a LNG plant in Florida.
A Texas chemical plant sent us their old expansion joint to be replaced with a new one reusing the existing flanges for ease of installation.
A local refinery asked for our help to size and replace another manufacturer’s failed spring hanger for a PTP equivalent in under 24 hours.
An Oklahoma Coal Power Plant contracted Field Services to install a few 54,000 lb capacity Constant Spring hangers 250 feet up on the unit where a crane could only get so close.
A proactive pipe support inspection was done before a major turnaround in Illinois, which saved them from a few major issues.
After a hurricane in Southern Louisiana, a few of our snubbers were inspected for fluid leaks and visible damage, all passed.
This Field Engineer collected information from a coal dust covered tag so that he could replace it with a PTP equivalent.
What We Do
- Installation / Repair
- Isometrics and Database
- Stress Analysis & FEA
- Turnaround Planning
- Reverse Engineering
**Burst Testing, Helium Testing, Cycle Testing, Load Testing, Snubber Testing, Hydro-Static Testing, Bellows Fatigue Testing, Bellows Leak Test, Pneumatic Testing, Spring-rate Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Radiography Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Liquid-Penetrant Inspection, Positive Material Identification (PMI)
Expertise & Service
- 24×7 Globally
- Field Team with Over 150 Years of Experience
- Access to 50+ Design Engineers
- 500+ Production Experts
- Grade A Safety Record
- Knowledge Base of 1000+ Audits
Who We Serve
- All Major Petro-Chemical
- Power Generation
- Industrial Food Production
- Military & Defense
PT&P has serviced customers in 41 countries
- On-Site Support for less than $75/day with Our Smart Maintenance Plan
- More than 30% of Critical Pipe Support Issues Missed by Generalist Engineers/Inspectors
- Over 80% of Unplanned Outage due to Pipe Supports Failure Resolved within 48 hours
- Over 20,000 Client Maintenance & Engineering Personnel Trained