Sweco Fab, Inc., the ASME code fabrication shop for Piping Technology & Products, Inc., specially designed and fabricated a 108″ I.D. x 144″ T-T vessel for the Texas A&M University. The “Aggie Vessel” will be used for special research project at the university. A 24″ T-bolt closure was used for access to the vessel and two stiffner rings were installed to withstand vacuum application. Unique internal design was also applied to facilitate special equipment installation. Helium leak test at 1×10-6 cc/sec will be performed to detect leakage.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Engineered Spring Supports (Practical, Hands-on Approach) Webinar
• January 17, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits