Piping Technology and Products, Inc. recently designed and manufactured a PTP Fig. 2100 Hydraulic Snubber and a Clamp Assembly for a power plant in California. The Hydraulic Snubber with a cylinder size of 2 1/2 dia. and a stroke of 5 is designed to support an operating load of 12,500 lbs. The 24 alloy clamp is designed to accommodate a temperature of 1078°F. The entire pipe hanger assembly was hydraulic tested prior to shipping.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Slide Plates & Pipe Rollers in the Fight Against Friction
• September 27, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits