Piping Technology & Products, Inc. custom designed and manufactured four PTP-2 type G horizontal travelers to be used at a hydrogen reformer in Chile. The travelers are designed for a horizontal travel range of 12″ and an operating load capacity of 1400 lbs. and 17,000 lbs. They are fabricated out of A36 carbon steel with dimensions of 3 1/2″ x 6″x 16″ and 6″ x 10″x 18″. These horizontal travelers will maintain hanger rods in vertical position at the hydrogen reformer. Load testing was performed to ensure product quality prior to shipping.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits