PT&P manufactured B type constant spring supports for a hydrocracker application at a refinery in Port Author, TX. These custom designed constants are 83″ x 41″ x 20″, and designed to support a 53,000 lb. riser pipe through two trunnions. The constants are designed for an operating load of 26,700 lb. with 10-1/2″ of total travel. They are fabricated from A36 carbon steel and underwent standard load and travel testing prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits