PT&P designed Fig. PTP 200-U upthrust constant spring supports modified to accommodate an increased installed height. PT&P fabricated these constant assemblies from A36 carbon steel. They were designed for temperatures up to 185°F, and a load of 15,737 lb. The constants are capable of a downward total travel of 2″ and are 61″ L x 25″ W x 39″ H. Standard load and travel tests were conducted prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits