Over 1200 cryogenic insulated pipe supports were designed for a natural gas refinery in Abu Dhabi. The supports range from 1″ to 30″ in diameter and have 30 lb. polyurethane foam (PUF) insulation. These cold shoes are comprised of a vapor barrier, an aluminum jacket and a carbon steel base. An ice test was performed on all the supports prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Supports and Expansion Joints for Furnace Applications Webinar
• January 31, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits