Pictured above are four “ball type” flexible strut joints often used to help control vibration. These struts are attached to piping or other equipment to restrain movement in one direction while allowing movement in another direction. Movement may be due to temperature or pressure changes. Piping Technology & Products can furnish strut joints made from various materials and with various finishes depending on the load requirements and the environment where they will be installed.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Slide Plates & Pipe Rollers in the Fight Against Friction
• February 28, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits