PT&P custom designed 16 G type constant spring supports for a power plant in Mississippi. The constants are comprised of two standard constant spring housing sub-assemblies joined together with an intermediate bridge assembly. They also include welded beam attachments, rods and hex nuts. The assemblies are designed to support pipes ranging from 80″ – 96″ in diameter. Standard load and travel tests were performed prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Slide Plates & Pipe Rollers in the Fight Against Friction
• February 28, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits