This hot shoe was fabricated from carbon steel, calcium silicate and Firetemp®. Firetemp® is the insulation that carries the load of the pipe. In addition, calcium silicate was also used because it has a lower density, making it a better insulator. This shoe is used as a pipe support and can handle temperatures of up to 1,200F. It measures at 73 in diameter with 5 insulation and weighs 2,391lbs. This hot shoe was expedited in one week per customers request.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits