These insulated pipe supports are designed for 6″ diameter cold temperature piping for a gas refinery in Texas. They are fabricated with a carbon steel shell and 5″ thick polyurethane insulation. PT&P offers various types of insulated supports utilizing insulating materials designed for piping ranging in surface temperatures from -460°F to 1,200°F.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Clamp Design, Application & Installation Webinar
• October 25, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits