The picture above shows two views of launcher-receivers loaded on a truck. These devices are installed in pipelines to launch and receive pipeline pigs. Pigs can be used for cleaning or for separation of two products in the same pipeline. Modern pigs with sensing devices are used in old pipelines to look for damage or corrosion problems. These launcher-receivers part of several being built by the SWECO Fab, Inc. division of Piping Technology & Products, Inc. for a large MTBE plant in Saudi Arabia.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Clamp Design, Application & Installation Webinar
• October 25, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits