PT&P custom designed pipe hanger and clamp assemblies for a flue-gas desulfurization application in an energy facility located in Kansas. The assemblies are designed for pipes ranging in size from 2-1/2″ to 6″ in diameter, and are capable of a 650 lb. operating load. Materials include tube steel, fig. 92 washer, fig. 122 all threaded rod, fig. 30 turnbuckle, fig. 40 weldless eyenut and fig. 70 pipe clamp.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits