Sweco Fab., a division of PT&P, designed and fabricated this 108″ diameter storage tank that will be submerged inside a containment tank for a chemical plant in Texas. The storage tank is fabricated from 1/2″ thick SA516-70 carbon steel and is 240″ in length. The containment water tank measures 295″ L x 124″ W x 128″ H. The storage tank is designed for 100 PSIG at 130°F internally and 15 PSIG at 130°F externally. The storage tank was hydro tested for 1 hour at 150 PSI and a full radiography test was done prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Constant Spring Supports Design and Application Webinar
• December 13, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits