The picture above show the replacement of a tank mounted on a truck by the Sweco Fab division of Piping Technology & Products, Inc. In this case the customer delivered the damaged tank to our site so measurements of the mounting could be obtained. The old tank (upper left) was damaged beyond repair when a vacuum was inadvertently created inside the tank.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Engineered Spring Supports (Practical, Hands-on Approach) Webinar
• May 23, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits